top of page

Handling CUstody Disputes

Custody Dispute Checklist

Your Watch Commander will instruct you to:

  • Get an EPO regarding the children as codified by PC § 279.6(b)(2) and FC §6250, or

  • Release the child to the social service agency responsible for arranging shelter or foster care pursuant to PC  §279.6(b)(3)

bottom of page