top of page

Handling CUstody Disputes

Custody Dispute Checklist

Tell the party with the order that out-of-state custody orders MUST be registered in California before they can be enforced here; a family attorney can advise them further.


You are unable to take action at the scene with only an unregistered out-of-state order.

bottom of page